❝ LANDED Hiring Software reduced our time to hire by 48%.❞ Emma Gibson, Group HR Manager
Recruitment software combining digital marketing, applicant tracking & screening tech to give HR teams full control of the hiring process, from creating & publishing a job advert to final placement.
Careers Listings Page
A Facebook Careers Tab keeps your ‘newsfeed’ clutter free..
and so much more…
Filter the great from the good & build a strong employee culture.
So simple to use
screening funnels for every job
- Customise recruitment funnels for every vacancy requisition with unique screening filters & automated rejection options.
- Launch instantly to your advertising network, including careers page & social networks.
- Track all applications centrally & collaborate with colleagues to make better decisions.
- Measure KPIs with our data driven analytics, making reporting easy.
Mobile Recruiting… as standard
58% of applications received on LANDED are completed on a mobile device (Jan 2019 & rising every month)
ATS exclusively for in-house recruiters
- Simple, clean and easy-to-use
- Engage applicants with easy-to-apply applicant portal
- Instantly eliminate unqualified applicants with killer questions tailored to your organisation
- Build interview templates for hiring manager to ensure standardised hiring process across your business
- Collaborate with colleagues to confirm hires
- Make faster, more informed hiring decisions
❝ Intelligent Shortlisting… ❞
Identify the best applicants 3x faster than manual screening
❝ Improve the quality of hire by introducing structured recruitment funnels. Identify talent faster, make smarter hiring decisions & build strong teams ❞
Landed – Dashboard
Stay in touch
Join our mailing list to receive free guides on recruitment trends, interview scripts, webinars and more.
Regardless of sector, high volume recruiting is always a challenge for recruitment teams. You either need to hire a lot of great people in a short space of time, have a large number of applicants to process or both. The average job advert receives around 60/70...