❝ LANDED Hiring Software reduced our time to hire by 48%.❞ Emma Gibson, Group HR Manager
Recruitment software combining digital marketing, applicant tracking & screening tech to give HR teams full control of the hiring process, from creating & publishing a job advert to final placement.
Careers Listings Page
A Facebook Careers Tab keeps your ‘newsfeed’ clutter free..
and so much more…
Filter the great from the good & build a strong employee culture.
So simple to use
screening funnels for every job
- Customise recruitment funnels for every vacancy requisition with unique screening filters & automated rejection options.
- Launch instantly to your advertising network, including careers page & social networks.
- Track all applications centrally & collaborate with colleagues to make better decisions.
- Measure KPIs with our data driven analytics, making reporting easy.
Mobile Recruiting… as standard
58% of applications received on LANDED are completed on a mobile device (Jan 2019 & rising every month)
ATS exclusively for in-house recruiters
- Simple, clean and easy-to-use
- Engage applicants with easy-to-apply applicant portal
- Instantly eliminate unqualified applicants with killer questions tailored to your organisation
- Build interview templates for hiring manager to ensure standardised hiring process across your business
- Collaborate with colleagues to confirm hires
- Make faster, more informed hiring decisions
❝ Intelligent Shortlisting… ❞
Identify the best applicants 3x faster than manual screening
❝ Improve the quality of hire by introducing structured recruitment funnels. Identify talent faster, make smarter hiring decisions & build strong teams ❞
Landed – Dashboard
Stay in touch
Join our mailing list to receive free guides on recruitment trends, interview scripts, webinars and more.
If your office is anything like LANDED HQ, then you’ll all be talking about Game of Thrones this week as well. The much-anticipated series 8 of the world-famous series aired on Monday, and we’ve all been talking about it ever since. Don’t worry, we won’t include any...